We’re hiring part-time Pub Crawl Guides!
If you like meeting new people, craft beer, and fun history we have the perfect job for you.
Who we are:
Boston Crawling offers guided history tour pub crawls where we introduce hidden history and craft beer to crawlers from around the globe.
Who we are looking to hire:
Responsible, energetic, and outgoing people with passion. We want people who love going to bars, enjoy public speaking, and like to meet new people.
We are currently hiring for guides for both our Independence Pub Crawl of the Freedom Trail and our Fenway Pub Crawl.
Hours you would work:
Our pub crawls run daily at 3:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. Crawl guides are expected to arrive 15 minutes early (2:45/6:45 p.m.) and stay until the completion of the crawl (5:15ish/9:15ish). This is a part-time position with shifts being assigned according to crawl size and need. Therefore, if you have a flexible schedule and are willing to work weekends – move on up to the front of the line!
You must be 21+ years old. Ability to memorize a script and improvise a conversation are a plus. Guide are not allowed to drink on the crawls, however, as a member of Boston Crawling, you will be exposed to terrific craft beer and events throughout New England.
Guides earn a flat fee of $25 per pub crawl. Additionally, guides are allowed to ask for tips at the end of each pub crawl which is where they make the bulk of their money.
Great! Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]. The cover letter should include answers to the following questions:
- Are you applying to be a guide on the Independence Pub Crawl or Fenway Pub Crawl or both?
- What is currently your beer of choice and why?
- What is your favorite Boston bar?
- Where is your favorite place you’ve ever traveled and why?
- What is your availability as it relates to our daily crawls from 2:45-5:15 and 6:45-9:15?
- If you are applying for the Fenway Pub Crawl – what is your favorite Red Sox memory?